Sunday, January 6, 2013

I do have people who I adore (their work)

Another one of my favorite CTMH designers/consultants is Aaron Brown. She's a girl. Why didn't her parents name her Erin? She's probably asking why my parents didn't name me Dena?

Look at this cute little idea. 

 For this project she glued together three craft envelopes.  Then she cut out an assortment of tags from the CTMH Artiste Cartridge.

We've been thinking of ways to use the stamp set from the "Whoo's your Valentine" special to decorate the the tags and the cover envelope.


Just look around the house, find a few cute envelops (or the craft envelopes ... I bought a few of them) and get creative.


P.S. I am working on a pink and blue project. I am excited to play with those colors ... pulling some "Dotty to You" that I have and some current papers.


Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment